(Product)Manager Managed Print Services Europe
Creative and tenacious in Deals and Marketapproach
Our client with their European headquarters in Venlo, is one of the largest players in the field of office supplies. To keep and strengthen their leading position is their main priority.
Recently the European Merchandising Department developed a complete new service: Managed Print Services (MPS). This Managed Print Services solution will be marketed brand independent in close partnership with the global market leader in the field of MPS.
As Manager Managed Print Services, its your goal to make this service a great success within the different regions in Europe. For all matters concerning this service you wil be the first contact in your own company. You are responsible for further developments of this service, for contracting vendors and for informing, instructing and supporting the Sales organization with their sales process.
This great challenge has amongst others following responsibilities:
- Defining the product range as part of the MPS Service;
- In close cooperation with de European and local Merchandising teams defining and identifying contracts and pricing
- Making available and maintaining all MPS-related information towards the parties involved in the organization;
- Sharing the knowledge concerning MPS and its products with the local MPS employees;
- In close cooperation with the Sales Development organization supporting the local Sales organization in the transition from product sales to service/solution sales
- Negotiating and contracting the conditions and contracts with the business partner and other vendors;
- Cooperating with vendors thru various channels;
- Setting up and monitoring Service Level Agreements with contract partners;
- Supporting the local implementation team at the customer
- Key figure within the European organization for Merchandising and Procurement concerning all MSP matters.
Requirements for this position:
- At least Bachelor degree or experience level
- Excellent and strong commercial skills and understanding (both sales and procurement)
- Project management experience;
- Multi-year experience with Managed Print Services, preferably in startup phase
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written, preferably also French and/or German;
- Strong communicative skills and being able to build up and maintain a network;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- As a person you must be energetic, thorough and outgoing.
Your work environment is an international organization with great opportunities and challenges and a lot of possibilities for personal development. They offer you a good package of salary and employee benefits.
Are you the person that will further develop this new Service and make it a success in Europe, then send your actual Resume and motivation thru the link ‘Reageer op vacature’ to Eite Slootheer, LRM Group. For further details you can call him: 06-24606650. email@example.com
Please use reference code: PM-MPS