Neocomp is seeking an experienced (2+ years) and aggressive managed print services sales representative that brings an enthusiastic, driven, and positive sales approach to the table. Applicant MUST have an immediate ability and knowledge to sell cost per page service agreements to small, medium and enterprise sized businesses.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for selling contracts that encompass all service, supplies and consultation for the 'right-sizing' of printer fleets.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join our fast-paced sales team. This is an outside sales position that reports to our Chatsworth office. You will generate revenue by developing market potential through lead generation, qualification, recommending solutions/services and closing sales.
As a business professional you will work an assigned prospect list within vertical markets to consistently identify new business opportunities and meet with decision-makers to analyze the customer's requirements by performing an output assessment. You will identify areas of redundancy or inefficiency and recommend solutions to streamline workflow and increase operating efficiency. This is a value sell of an intangible service offering where you will be using a consultative, customer-focused sales approach that is unique to our industry and sets us apart. You will be selling a service that benefits the customer!
You will be expected to meet or exceed the projected dollar volumes in terms of sales and profitability, as well as meeting the sales activity and forecasting accuracy requirements.
2+ years of outside B2B sales experience. Prefer experience in managed print services and/or copier/printer background.
All candidates will have demonstrable success in previous endeavors and will:
· Possess professional presentation and organizational skills, as well as excellent PC and problem solving abilities; you must be a very activity-focused individual.
· Creative self-starter with a good work ethic, self-discipline, persistence, the ability to work independently and with a team.
· Good time-management skills.
· Have a 4-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· The commission-focused sales professional with aspirations of uncapped earning potential generally is the most successful.
Applicant will need to have experience and display a strong and consistent ability in:
· Reseller sales to business end-user customers
· Cold calling/prospecting
· Strong verbal and live presentation skills
· Professional proposals and written communications
· Consistent and thorough follow-up
· Generating product and service revenue
· Exceeding quotas and making money
· Supporting and working with the rest of the Neocomp team
· Developing lead generation
· Creative marketing and sales plans
· Monthly sales forecasts
· Proficiency in application and contact management software
· A strong rapport with and ongoing sales to current clients
· Overcoming objections
· Closing a high percent of potential sales
· Updating of personal knowledge of the industry and Neocomp solutions
· Job Purpose: Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
· Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
· Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales
If you are a self-starter who enjoys working for a fast-paced, dynamic company and are looking for a position in a friendly team environment, we welcome your application.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary, commission and benefits package includes matching 401k, reimbursement for business expenses, medical insurance, paid sick time, and paid company holidays.