BUSINESS ANALYST MANAGED PRINT SERVICES (6 months contract)
Job ID: 1211986
BUSINESS ANALYST, MANAGED PRINT SERVICES (6 months contract)
Business Analyst, Managed Print Services
Pitney Bowes Inc. is a $6.4 billion (U.S.), Fortune 500 Company, in business since 1923.
We are a world leader in mailing, shipping, document management products, software solutions and more. With a worldwide staff of 35,000 employees, Pitney Bowes provides a one-source solution for all your office productivity needs. Our product and service family includes Document Imaging Solutions, Mailing Systems, Facsimile systems, Software Solutions, Business Services,
Production Mail and Financing Solutions
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst, Managed Print Services for our head office in Mississauga
Reporting to the
, Managed Print Services, the Business Analyst will work closely with the Sales and Operations teams in support of new and existing customers. The key responsibilities for this role will be completing site assessment analysis for the work being undertaken with new and existing customers. Concurrently the Business Analyst will need to develop and maintain the required documentation for all processes and procedures related to all analysis work that are part of the responsibilities for this role.
Key accountabilities of this position include, but not limited to the following areas:
· Performs and interprets statistical and technical analysis using various research methodologies to ensure that a variety of analytical studies yield the desired results and supports the appropriate recommendation.
· Perceives relationships between various issues and complex technical requirements.
· Gathering, analyzing relevant information and comparing data from different sources.
· Applies a consistent and effective decision making methodology or system.
· Works collaboratively with others to achieve common objectives.
· Actively participates in team/group discussions, making suggestions for appropriate action.
· Establishes and maintains effective relationships with internal and external parties.
· Consistently meets deadlines with expected quality and quantity.
· Develops project plans and sets realistic timetables and milestones.
· Uses job knowledge and experience to anticipate and plan for future business needs.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
· Assesses, defines and prepares technical documentation of users needs.
· Anticipates potential problems and promptly initiates preventative and/or corrective actions.
· Accurately identifying root causes and contributing factors and selecting the appropriate solutions.
· College/University degree in related field (Business Administration preferred)
· Minimum 2 years experience in a Business environment
· Excellent organization and planning skills
· Strong attention to details
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong decision making and analytical skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Solid working knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
· Creative and Innovative
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply on-line at
While we wish to thank all applicants for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted. At Pitney Bowes we value diversity in the workplace and are committed to Employment Equity.